Cathy Johnson is a long-time member of EBSQ. In 2012 she did a series of free workshops with Strathmore Papers. Those video lessons are now on Youtube!
1. Morning Walk – Artist Jeanne Forsyth shared a scene from her morning walk with her blog readers. Beautiful!
2. Top 10 Ways to Spot a Forgery – We featured this excellent post from EBSQ Artist, Alma Lee, earlier in the week. If you missed it head over to Alma’s blog now!
3. Daffodils and a Trip Down Memory Lane – Patricia Christensen shares a wonderful family memory and a look into her painting process.
4. Some Things to Think about when you Paint – Delilah Smith has a great post on painting, specifically composition and planning.
5. Art Print Pendants – Stacey Zimmerman is now selling beautiful pendants featuring her prints of her paintings. I took a closer look at one on Etsy–beautiful!!
Have a wonderful weekend!