1. At the Sunset Hour – Karen Winters captures perfectly the magic of a southwestern sunset in her latest painting.
2. Art and Artifice – Georgia Papadakis asks the big questions in her latest blog post: What drives an artist to make a given work of art?
3. MOTM: The Other Side of the Shadow – Maureen Frank’s April Mandala is available to download for free. This month she asks you to explore your full self, even the Shadow we like to hide from the world.
4. April Print Giveaway – Yours truly is once again giveaway a free art print. Stop by my blog for details. Deadline is Sunday night!
5. How to handle tough criticism – Criticism can be an invaluable tool for growing as an artist, but it’s not always easy to accept when said criticism may be more harsh than we expect. EmptyEasel.com has some great advice for taking it in but not taking it personally.
2 thoughts on “EBSQ Friday Five”
Enjoyed this Friday Five. I really enjoyed the article on criticism and the one on art and artifice. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for reading!
Comments are closed.