1. Shining Through – Robert Kimball’s latest landscape painting reminds me of new, Spring green leaves. Spring can’t get here fast enough.
2. Five Not to Miss Art Shows in NYC Spring 2012 – If you live in NYC or are planning a trip, check out Miriam Schulman’s post on the art shows you don’t want to miss.
3. American Art Collector, March 2012 – Congratulations to Kari Tirrell, who’s pastel painting is featured in the March episode!
4. The Perfect Marriage – Jeanne Forsyth has been combining her creative loves. The result is amazing!
5. Facebook Me – Artist Heather Kross will be holding a giveaway when her new Facebook page reaches 100 fans. Nice!
Have a wonderful weekend!
2 thoughts on “EBSQ Friday Five”
Fantastic! I LOVE Robert Kimball’s work. Great use of light. They always draw me in. 🙂
Comments are closed.